Here you will find the easiest way to remove the protections and turn the Amazon movies and TV shows into a friendly format (H.264 MP4) so that you can freely play downloaded Amazon Instant WMV Video contents on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
Samsung's newest phone, the Note 10.1 2014 Edition, is equipped with a gorgeous 5.7-inch touchscreen,a slightly large screen size and re-designed body. All the features make it a powerful media center for your favorite movies. Here I will show you how to legally remove DRM protection and convert Amazon Videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition supported video format.
If you have downloaded Amazon WMV movies and want to put them on your Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition for enjoying on the go, you should first konw that Amazon Instant videos, though mainly .wmv format, are not supported by Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. The problem is, those WMV videos you downloaded from Amazon are protected (by DRM), and can’t be played on any Android tablet except for the Amazon Kindle Fire. To get the Amazon WMV playable on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, you’ll have to remove the DRM protection first.
To transfer Amazon WMV movies to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, you need this Pavtube DRM Video Removal Tool which can strip DRM protection from Amazon Instant WMV videos and convert them to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition supported MP4 format and freely transfer converted DRM videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. (There is Mac version: Pavtube ChewTune for Mac)
Now download it and convert Amazon WMV movies to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition playable videos.
Here are few tips before starting the whole DRM video to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition conversion:
1. Make sure that your computer is authorized for source videos, that is to say you can play the Amazon WMV movies using Windows Media Player.
2. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.
3. It would take as long as the source movie length for the whole Amazon WMV video to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality.
How to Remove DRM-protection and transfer Amazon WMV Videos to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition?
Step 1. Run Pavtube DRM Media Removal tool, drag and drop the source video from local computer to ChewTune. Or hit the “Add Video” button to import your Amazon movies.
Step 2. From “Format” drop-down list, choose “Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Note(*.mp4)” as the output format.
Step 3. If you like, you can enter “Settings” option to adjust profile parameters, such as video codec, bitrate, frame rate, size, etc to get better video and audio quality on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.
Step 4. Click the big “Convert” button on software main UI to start Amazon WMV video to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition conversion.
When conversion completes, click the “Open” icon to locate the DRM-free movies, and transfer converted movies from PC to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. You are ready to watch Amazon WMV movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition the nest time you wait for a bus, travel, or go camping trip.
Play MKV movies and TiVo recordings on Galaxy Note 10.1
Rip DVD ISO image file for viewing on Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Main Specs and Video Playback Tips
Stream/Transfer Blu-ray to Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
Learn More Special Offer:
ByteCopy($42) + Vidpie($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
Video Converter Ultimate($65) + Vidpie($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1
BDMagic($49) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + Vidpie($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
- How to Copy 3D Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S5 for ZEISS VR One?
- Copy DVD to Samsung Galaxy S8 for Watching on the go
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Edge Supported Files
- Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
- Put DVD Movies to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for Playback
- Put DVD Collection To Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ For Playing
- Top Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter – Rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S7/S6/Note 5/Note 4
- Make 3D Movies For Your Samsung Gear VR With Old Movie Library And Blu-Ray/DVD Disc