If you ever wanted to put some large movie files to your Android tablets including Galaxy Tab (like Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy TabPro 10.1, Galaxy TabPro 8.4, etc), Asus Transformer Prime, Sony Tablet, Toshiba Thrive, Kindle Fire, and Nook Tablet that only recognize SD cards formatted in FAT 32, this limits a single file size less than 4GB, how can you split a big video file into multiple chunks under 4GB?
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is the best application to not only split large video files into smaller pieces but also convert them to your required formats while splitting.
Here is the method to split a large file into several small files under 4GB by using Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
To start splitting, check the file that you want to split, then choose the option “Split selected task”.
When the Video Split window pops up, tick off Enable > Split file size (MB), and either enter the desired maximum size of each file chunk or choose an appropriate size from the available drop down option. In my case I entered 3900 MB for each chunk of file. 4 GB is equal to 4,096 MB, so if you want your file size less than 4GB, just enter/choose the maximum size under 4,096 MB.
Click Ok and back to the main interface to click Convert. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate will convert the source file to your desired format and split it into several files with your desired file size.
1. Besides splitting by file size, you can also split the selected video file by specifying the clip quantity and duration time for each chunk.
2. More than Video Converter Ultimate, the Split feature is also applied to almost all programs developed by Pavtube Studio, including but not limited to BDMagic, BDMagic for Mac, DVDAid, DVDAid for Mac, iMedia Converter for Mac and more.
- Top 10 HD Video Converters For Mac In 2017 (MacOS Sierra Included)
- Best HD PVR Software To Re-Encode PVR Video To MP4/MKV/AVI
- Rip Blu-ray to HD MPEG-TS with Subtitle for Apple TV
- The Best Blu-ray to MKV Ripper for HD Media Players and HTPCs
- Top 10 HD Video Converter Reviews
- Best Facebook Video Converter for Converting Videos from/to Facebook